Friday, February 27, 2015

Maybe I just can't

Throughout different phases
variety attitude
and mixed feelings
maybe i just can't forget you
even if i tried my best the way i could
yet, it just takes a really long journey to go through it

to giving and give up
its not the matter of time,
it just how hard i want it
how hard i need to let it go
how strong am i to walk just in pieces
and,
i wish you were there
standing at the mirror
looking back what we have wasted for the past few years

dear you,
people comes and go
surely,
memories doesn't fade away
but,
i just can't
just can't
can't

all i want is just the get my life right to the exact track i used to travel like before
even i was walking by myself
it doesn't hurt much
like you did, a year ago
things, places, times, memories, songs, quotes

i just can't forget you how hard i tried.

dear you,
I've been missing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment