Friday, November 7, 2014

Society get in their kneels.

I'm not sure is this the right platform and medium for me to express this.

I am so frustrating with government.
I am so frustrating with universities.
I am so frustrating with today's society.
I am so frustrating with the development of my country.

Why don't we become that "1Malaysia"
Why do we need to fight over each other
Why do we have to blame one another

Don't you guys have another big thing to be done?
To contribute to the society?
Our mentality goes down with our behavior.
At least, practice what you preach rather than set up demonstration against each other.
I don't get it!
What will you get by doing all those stuff?
Did your mission accomplish?
Did it satisfy your need as citizen?
Is that a good behavior that you guys want to portray to our next generation?


No comments:

Post a Comment