Thursday, January 7, 2016

What 2015 taught you actually?

Bismillah, firstly, alhamdulillah for a new day I can even breath easily, Thank You Allah.
Starter pack for 2016 really not much, as you have to open your heart accepting complaints and compliments, you have to widen your perception in knowledge and, be kind towards yourself and other human being.
Just to wrap up 2015, I guess it is nor bad or damn good either.
2015, really taught me few things in life, no matter how strong you are, no matter how firm you faith is, Allah really has better and wiser plan for us. So, don't ever give up.

2015,

Family always comes first. I am blessed with this beautiful family, loving parents, crazy siblings and warm compassion.

2015,

New comers, yeah. It's you. I am glad that we meet again. 2015 taught me that second chance is worth to be given to those who really appreciate it. Despite all the broken heart, sadness, grieves, bad moments, I am happy to say that 'our moment doesn't fade away'.

2015,

I learned to forgive and forget. Most of the thing that hurts me. Things that stressed me out. Things that does not matter to tied on the neck, and people that never be able to recognize and appreciate you. Forgiveness accepted, even you didn't ask for it. Yeah, I am a good girl, tho.

2015,

The most damn crucial thing actually, my DEGREE. I guess, I can't even make it more depressed. With least carry marks, bad group members, tiredness, can't even make up some times for revision, I am hoping that 2016 will makes so kind of 'come-back'. Sincerely, I am so upset with my achievement so far as student. while I making some new friends thru theater, I guess I should balance it up with my study, of course. Surely, will be more hardworking for the next semester!

2015,

All the memories I've made. I'm blessed.

2015,

Shall we move to the next phase? Master, PhD, think about marriage, I guess? Thank you, 2015. Thank you Allah.



No comments:

Post a Comment